
In order to get my extreme angle picture i got down close to the ground and off to the side so that way i could get a shot of Lesley from the side. I like the way she looks like she's sad but she's still thinking about something and that she isn't looking at the camera. I think that if i was even lower to the ground that my angle would have bin a little better, move myself over to the left and if i were to move the camera a little bit more to the right then it would be better. I think that if you take a picture from an extreme angle it makes the picture look more dramatic or that someone would pay more attention to it. The picture looks more like photograph and not a snapshot, it looks creative and like it took time to think about how your picture was going to turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment