
1. The point of this picture was to make Cesar Chavez High School seem like it's haunted by either zombies, ghosts and or scary people that go to Chavez.
2. My initial idea was to put a whole baseball team full of zombies or ghost. It didn't work out to well so I changed my whole idea and came up with a whole new background for my picture. Instead I put student ghosts chasing after Chris Beasley on the Chavez campus in front of the cafeteria.
3. The difficult decisions that I had to make was who was going to be in the picture and how they were going to be in the picture. What their reaction or emotion was so that I could put them in the picture.
4. A problem that I faced was that Chris' head was in the shadow and his body was in the light. I fixed by copying this layer a number of times and then I changed the layers to linear light to make his head brighter so that it would look like his whole body was in the sunlight.
5. I think that I did well on making everyone in the picture look like a ghost and where I positioned them to make it look like they're really there. The outer glow and inner glow that I put on the layers of the students in the picture made them look more like ghosts then just people who were invisible or see through.
6. My overall thoughts on my project was that I think that I did ok but that I could've done better about making people look scarier or more ghost like. Hopefully by the next time that we do a project I will know how to use photoshop a lot better to improve how my pictures or portraits look.
1 comment:
Gil, you do not have to number your answers. Especially since this is supposed to be a reflection. Write a paragraph or two and just make sure you hit all the questions.
Post a Comment