Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Metaphor "I'm A Ferocious Animal Trapped In A Cage"

I'm A Ferocious Animal Trapped In A Cage

The reason that I picked this metaphor was because at the time an accident had occured while I was attending my little brothers baseball game. My parents had gone to a family party off at my mom's cousins, sisters house. Everyone was having a good time when out of nowhere my aunts husband/boyfriend cheap shotted my dad out of nowhere and severely injured him. My dad had fallen down hit the wall of the house and then cut his head open once he hit the ground. My anger comes from the fact that this man that nobody really knows, had seriously hurt my dad without having a reason or cause of punching him. I was supposed to go to that party that day but because I didn't like where it was going to be held at I didn't go. I was so upset with myself for about a week, maybe two because I knew that if I would've gone I would have done something about it, atleast defended my dad against that despicable man. This also ties in with everything else that had been frustrating me throughout my life, so this is my metaphor.

During the time that I finished my work I like the way that I made my self look like an outraged animal that had been trapped in a cage while someone is outside playing with their emotions. The way that my face and arms look harry like a lion and how I made myself have a tail just like a lion does. I could've worked a little harder on the way that the hair looked on me but I ran out of time. It was diffucult to find a background to this picture because all I was thinking about was what my metaphor was about instead of the whole idea of the metaphor. I feel like my final project was decent but I know that if I would've worked a little harder on it I would've done better.

No comments: