After looking at other programs I see that mine wasn't as good as theirs. I think that I did well on my background and other things but I guess my creativity wasn't good enough. Maybe if I would've thought about more things to do to my program, maybe I would've done better on it. I thought that graphic design was going to be easy to do but it turns out that I didn't understand it thoroughly because I didn't do so well on it. The aspects of graphic design is probably the way that something turns out to look like, take your time and be more creative about things then to just put it on there. I would sudgest to your students to pay attention to everything that you can do in photoshop and hopefully you will remember everything unlike me.Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Graduation
After looking at other programs I see that mine wasn't as good as theirs. I think that I did well on my background and other things but I guess my creativity wasn't good enough. Maybe if I would've thought about more things to do to my program, maybe I would've done better on it. I thought that graphic design was going to be easy to do but it turns out that I didn't understand it thoroughly because I didn't do so well on it. The aspects of graphic design is probably the way that something turns out to look like, take your time and be more creative about things then to just put it on there. I would sudgest to your students to pay attention to everything that you can do in photoshop and hopefully you will remember everything unlike me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment