I feel like my portfolio could have been better than what it was but I still like it a lot. I also feel like my portfolio got better throughout the semester because of the new compositions that we learned and I did a type of picture better than others. Like at first I wasn't very good at the rule of thirds picture but i loved to do the leading lines pictures. That is why i feel like my leading lines are much better than my rule of thirds pictures. Throughout this semester I have learned many compositional tricks as of rules of thirds, leading lines, extreme angles, macro, how to adjust layers, and how to work a lot of things that are in photo shop.
I feel that I was the most successful with my leading line pictures the most because I have gotten a lot of comments on my pictures because they show emotion and the long leading line. I hope that they improve even more than they already are. My favorite leading lines picture was the one that I turned in was the one from the self portraits. I was sitting at the end of the bench inside the baseball dugout with my hands on my head while I look down wich made me look like I had lost the game.
I think that I struggled the most on the extreme angles because I couldn't really think of any place to take an extreme angle, I wasn't really creative with it. Get up to higher places or make a lower extreme angle. I could improve in my photoshop skills since I don't have a very good memory I tend to forget things especially since photoshop has a lot of things to work with. I have seen improvement in the way that I take my pictures and how much more creative I am now, than I was before I was in this awesome class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gil, your portfolio is excellent. I can see some strong compositional improvements throughout. Your Haunted Chavez shows you working through some very complicated compositional problems, which you did well with. I think the social issue and lyrics show your maturing designs even in simple situations. Keep up the solid work!
Post a Comment